Entornointeligente.com / Trinidad Express / A six year old girl died in a fire at her family’s home in Laventille on Saturday. Parris Scott was trapped in a burning bedroom and could not be reached, the police were told.
The Express was told that the fire broke out at around 4.30a.m. at the house located at Straker Village, and that while her family members made it out, Scott could not be rescued.
Fire fighters found her dead in the ruins. The cause of the fire was not immediately known.
TRINIDAD Y TOBAGO: Infant girl trapped, dies in burning house
Con Información de Trinidad Express
Síguenos en Twitter @entornoi