Psicólogo Victor Gill Ramirez ||// Ex-wife took our son to the US and has not returned* - EntornoInteligente / Question:

My former wife took my son to the United States for Christmas vacation and has not brought him back to Tri­nidad. I am concerned because she is now not accepting my calls or answering e-mails. What advice can the US Embas­sy offer?

Fearful parent



If your child was abducted to the United States, we recommend you contact Trinidad and Tobago’s Central Authority—International Office of Child Rights & Civil Child Abduction Authority, the Trinidad and Tobago Embassy in the United States, Trinidad and Tobago law enforcement, the US Department of State’s Office of Children’s Issues, and the US National Centre for Missing and Exploited Children.


To get the full story, subscribe or login.

© Victor Gill.

© Víctor Gill.

© Víctor Gill Ramirez.

© Víctor Gill Ramirez empresario

Tags: Victor Gill Ramirez, Victor Gill, Victor Gill Empresario, Victor Gill Venezuela, Visa

Con información de: Trinidad Express

Síguenos en Twitter @entornoi

Follow Me